YOUR JOB AT HOME
Workouts are only 20% of your results. The other 80% is your nutrition, hydration, sleep/rest/recovery, stress management and positive
outlook on life! There are 168 hours in a week. On average, clients train with me 2x per week (2 hrs). I can't control what you do in the
other 166 hours. If you don’t do your job at home, results will NOT be optimal! You are held accountable for your hours without me!
For great results, meet me half way and do what needs to be done at home!
YOUR JOB IN THE GYM
Come here to listen and work hard. That is all I ask of you when we meet.
After the first 2-3 sessions, you must arrive 15 minutes before your actual appointment time so you can warm up. That way, you won’t
be paying to warm up and stretch with me! This will give us more time for your actual work out!
Eat a small meal with carbohydrates 1 hour prior to every workout. If you did not eat a pre-workout meal, please let me know before
your workout starts!
CANCELLATIONS/ LATE APPOINTMENTS/ PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you are late to an appointment, your workout will still end at the designated time (1 hour after the start of your appointment), as I
may have a 1 on 1 client right after you or a prior commitment/ errand, or the gym may be closing.
If you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours (or by 5:00 PM the day before), you will be charged for your session, as that is
an hour I could have filled with another client.
Sessions are paid in monthly installments at a minimum.